These ads came out in Singapore for almost 2 months (I think). Didn't notice much til I was standing near one a few weeks ago. Reading the message, and all i could do is laugh at its tagline.
"White is my choice", are they talking about the white tea in the drink or talking about Sarong Party Girls / Guys? About the POTATO fever.....?
Did the ad agency come out with such smart ass of a catchy tagline (or they deem so), or they have no idea what mental image it links to.
Did Singapore Mediacorp actress Vivian Lai check out what was the message read as before saying yes to attaching her face to the drink?
Is it the same mistake done as Zoe Tay's "I swallow" ad? You are welcome to comment..
Sigh...see it for yourself. You can download the wallpaper and posters from Pokka Singapore website. Below is the 4 posters in all it's GLORY.



pictures taken off http://www.pokka.com.sg
Feb 22, 2008
Ultimate White Imperialist Worshipper
Input by
Hello Chu
at
6:58 AM
Labels: advertisements, funny ads, Mediacorp, Pokka, Pokka Singapore, print ads, Sarong Party girls, Vivian Lai, weird ads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol.. darlie white?
It can't actually work, I believe so.
Post a Comment