I realise that there are alot of blemish/pimple/acne control stuff out there.
Alot are crappy formula which has too much alcohol or has lousy formulation that irritates the skin more with witch hazel, camphor, mint, menthol, corn starch, eucalyptus, peppermint, sandalwood present.
These are the FOUR that i have used and have been constantly for the past 3 years which works. All four have great formulation and that I trust only to use.
These have a good percentage of BHA (Beta Hydroxyl Acid) that is proven to keep skin clear through chemical clearing of the pores.
Please note that all are mostly generics and easily attainable.
1) Paula Begoun's exfoliants
I always love her range of exfoliants which are well formulated and she offers a good range of them.
My favourite is 2% BHA lotion as I use it only at night to keep me pimples free and also help to condition my skin.
2) Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cream
My first time buying this is while holidaying in Seattle in 2005. I was breaking out from the minor change in weather and water. Sought out the formulation and bought it because I thought it was good. And it is! Now I buy it off drugstore.com
Plus point! It has retinol for great for the skin regeneration.
3) Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Lotion
I tried this when it first came out in the US market. Immediately had my friend ship over from the US. Really smooth textured when applied on skin and exfoliates well.
Now i buy if off drugstore.com again.
4) Total Effects plus Blemish Control
For those of us in Singapore, it is easier to get this from Watson's / Guardian / cheaper neighbourhood stores. Good to use and slightly moisturising so you can skip moisturiser (btw i don't really encourage overmoisturising in hot, humid weather.) Cost should be Singapore$16 to $26 depends on where you buy from.
Jul 4, 2008
Cheap Blemish Control product
Input by
Hello Chu
at
2:47 AM
Labels: blemish control, blemish treatment, cheap skincare, different skincare different age, pimple treatment, pimples, skin care for asia, skin care for singapore, skincare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment