I have stumbled upon Yahoo! Answers website and realise it is fun solving people questions actively!
I will be putting up my answers to the person asking the question to share with everyone who's visiting my site.
Question:
Looking for a full out makeup regimen to try! I have never used foundation and just apply mascara, gloss and shadow in whatever color I feel like. Any suggestions for a basic layout of colors for me to work with so I can have a finished polished look for work?
Her picture showing her features
Answer:
Dear Pretty P / Mindy,
you have great features to work with and here are my suggestions.
Skincare:
Always use a mild facial cleanser, a alcohol free toner, moisturiser on the dry parts of the skin and a sunscreen across the whole face to your neck. This primes your skin and prolongs makeup on your skin.
Skin:
You have great skin (as what i see from the picture). Perhaps you would like to use a tinted moisturiser across the whole face for a more polish look when you need a more made up look.
I will keep your skin away from powder foundation as it will ended up looking too thick no matter how thinly it is applied due to your great skin.
A touch of concealer can be placed onto your under eyes. To bring light and covering the shadows there. Powder a sheer powder to set the concealer under the eyes.
Eyes:
I love your beautiful eyes.
However they are lost when you don't bring focus to them by drawing in your eyebrows.For your black/blue hair now, I will suggest to use something greyish taupe. This brings focus into your eyes, sculpting your face by bringing together focal points.
Your eyes are very deep set.
What i suggest is to keep too strong colours away as eye shadows.
You do not want your eye shadows to compete with your well coloured hair.
I would suggest using light beiges to soften the deep set of the eyes. This lessen the depth which will bring out the blueness of the eyes.
I will suggest lining the eyes with a deep dark bronze (to once again bring out the blueness of the eyes) eye liner. Mascara of deepest black can be used to add volume to your lashes. Try Covergirl Lash Blast to give beautiful non-clumping jet lack natural luscious lashes.
Use a white eye liner to line the water line of the eyes. This will pop out your eyes more, bringing more focus to the eyes.
If you want eye shadows to be used
- taupes
- metallic bronzes
- shimmery violets
- sheer lilacs in the inner corner of the eyes
will all bring your eyes out.
But note that lilacs/violets/purples will bring out the GREYness of your eyes, browns and bronzes will bring out the BLUEness of your eyes.
Why keep away from strong eye makeup? You have pale skin. Access eye makeup may create a look too hard for your features. Overly gothic, overly trying-to-be.
Cheeks:
A natural brown-pink blusher can be use sweeping from your apples towards the temples of your face, following your cheekbones can give you colour and sculpt the face.
Use a sheer pink over the apples after the brown-pink blusher is used to give a pop of colour upon the cheek.
Lips:
As your lower lips is thicker than the upper lips.
A natural lip colour, slightly darker than your own lips will be used to draw your upper lip. This thickens the upper lips and will equal out the shape of your lips.
Use any lip colour you want to complete the look.
A sheer lipstick (MAC lipstick in Viva Glam VI, Clinqiue Different lipstick in Guava Stain / Spiced Apple, Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick in Baby Baby / Praline, Covergirl TruShine lipstick in 440 Rosy Shine / 465 Peach Shine
Finish with a creamy gloss will do for a day look ( I love Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro... and Clinique Superbalm Lip gloss http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc...
A night look might have you use a taupish red on the lips.
NOTE:
With your brightly coloured hair, try not to over apply makeup to compete with your hair as this distracts people from your gorgeous features.
Sep 20, 2008
Makeup tips! Grey blue eyes, pale skin and blue & black hair with pic?
Input by
Hello Chu
at
9:04 PM
Labels: blue eyes, makeup, makeup for blue eyes, makeup for work, place skin and coloured hair, what style of makeup to use
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I really like the eyes shadows, because i love to see my eyes outstanding and seductive and my face look totally diferent. So when i make up very well is sure the boy must to buy viagra because i am very ardous.
I love to wear blush and a beautiful eyes shadow, well i love the make up because my face look like tv star very beautiful and clear, simply wonderful!!!and I always looking for a good mark because I consider the quality is important most of all that I want approach costa rica investment opportunities and do a better business.
Nice post!! thanks for sharing!!
That was an interesting piece of information on handwriting analysis. Please post more about graphology. Thank you!
Post a Comment