Instagram

Aug 11, 2008

Cover Girl TruBlend Foundation

I have stumbled upon Yahoo! Answers website and realise it is fun solving people questions actively!

I will be putting up my answers which has been put down as best answers by the person asking the question to share with everyone who's visiting my site.

Question:
Have you tried Cover Girl TruBlend Liquid Foundation?
Is it worth it? Does it really work? I've had mixed reviews and am thinking of buying it today so....thanks in advance for any help!

Answer:
TruBlend Liquid foundation is a sheer to medium coverage foundation.
Recommended for people with good skin texture. It doesn't cover much and will be flakey on a badly prep skin.
The silicone in the foundation gives a smooth texture and you can easily top it out with a pressed or loose powder.

One of the best foundations I have used being a makeup artist for close to 8 years.
But you must prep your skin properly before applying the foundation on or it'll not work out to be as smooth.

Additional:
Preparing the skin means to not to wash excessively, massage the alcohol free toner onto the skin and moisturising on the dry areas before putting on the sunscreen across the whole face. Skin/makeup primers are optional as the sunscreen should work as a primer for your makeup.

No comments: