I have stumbled upon Yahoo! Answers website and realise it is fun solving people questions actively!
I will be putting up my answers which has been put down as best answers by the person asking the question to share with everyone who's visiting my site.
Question:
Vaseline makes my skin look soft and clear?
I use Vaseline every night. I never break out. I always get compliments on my skin for looking soft and clear. How does Vaseline do this for my skin?
Answer:
Vaseline or petroleum jelly works by keeping the mositure into your skin. The clarity of your skin is from your own genetics. The vaseline just keep the moisture in your skin, keeping it supple for the next day.
and NO. Vaseline do not cause break outs and it is one of the components in some moisturisers for dry skin
Aug 11, 2008
How does Vaseline make my skin look soft and clear?
Input by
Hello Chu
at
3:00 AM
Labels: dry skin, petroleum, Vaseline, vaseline for dry skin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment