I have stumbled upon Yahoo! Answers website and realise it is fun solving people questions actively!
I will be putting up my answers which has been put down as best answers by the person asking the question to share with everyone who's visiting my site.
Question:
How can I have my makeup stay on longer?
I have veeeery oily skin and it seems like when i put my makeup on my skin absorbs it and after a while it doesnt look the same..
Is there anything I can do before I apply my makeup so this wont happen? Im going to a formal event and I want to look my best...thanks.
Answer:
Increasing the longevity of the makeup from oily skin has only one way.
OIL CONTROL.
From what you said, I presume your skin can get super oily during the summer.
To make the makeup last longer,
1) use a alcohol free toner and massage it on your skin using your fingers. This will soften and prep the skin out for moisturiser.
2) use an OIL CONTROL moisturiser across the whole face for prolong oil absorbing capability.
3) use a MATTIFYING makeup base/primer and apply it on the oiler, bigger pore T-zone area.
4) use a mattifying foundation (like MAC's Studio Fix Fluid) to EVEN out the skin colour. Excess foundation will not make the makeup stay longer
5) using a sheer super oil absorbing powder (like MAC Blot Powder/Loose or Glomineral's Prefecting makeup) you will see the makeup lasting longer.
Aug 11, 2008
How do i make my makeup stay longer
Input by
Hello Chu
at
3:01 AM
Labels: glominerals, MAC, mattifying makeup, oil control, oily skin makeup, prolonging makeup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment