I have stumbled upon Yahoo! Answers website and realise it is fun solving people questions actively!
I will be putting up my answers which has been put down as best answers by the person asking the question to share with everyone who's visiting my site.
Question:
Mascara remover (lash blast ) very black waterproof
I just bought the lash blast & i can't remove the stuff out of my eyelashes with anything even some eyelashes got removed.
Answer:
Use a two phase eye makeup remover.
You will need the silicone (on the upper layer) and aqueous (on the lower layer) to mix and dissolve the mascara.
Shake well and when the layers are mixed, soak it onto a cotton pad. Put the moisten cotton pad onto the mascara away and hold for 10 seconds. Allowing the mascara to dissolve by the product.
Gently hold and wipe away towards the outside of the eye area. The trick is to HOLD and then wipe away.
Lash Blast from Covergirl is a fantastic mascara to use coz of the brush.
Aug 11, 2008
How to remove Mascara?
Input by
Hello Chu
at
2:50 AM
Labels: eyeliner, great makeup removers, Removing eyeliner, removing mascara, telescopic mascara, waterproof makeup, waterproof mascara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow..nice question & answers. This is a excellent new invention of mascara remover. I've used alot of different brands of mascara.
Post a Comment